KYLIE CRUMP, Educational and Developmental Psychologist
Kylie Crump was first registered as a Psychologist in 2007 and has worked in many diverse school settings including remote schools in the Kimberley. In addition, Kylie has worked in private practice supporting individuals and families. Kylie holds a Master of Educational Psychology which involved six years training at university. Since graduating university Kylie has done additional study in the area of attachment and infant mental health and she is a registered Circle of Security Parenting Educator.
Kylie is passionate about helping people of all ages to improve their quality of life by increasing their emotional and relational skills and maintaining optimal mental health. In particular, Kylie loves to come alongside parents and assist them to build a strong and healthy relationship with their child using attachment theory and other evidence-based therapeutic interventions. Kylie also has a special interest in peri- and post-natal mental health and recognises the importance of supporting women during this critical and often challenging stage of life.
Master of Psychology (Educational and Developmental)
Bachelor of Psychology with Honours
Registered Circle of Security Parenting Educator
Registered with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
Endorsed to practice in the area of Educational and Developmental Psychology with the Psychology Board of Australia
Psychology Board of Australia approved Supervisor
Medicare provider through the Better Access to Mental Health Care initiative
Working with Children Check
Australian Psychological Society (APS)
Areas of Interest:
Individual and Family Therapy for children, adolescents and parents:
- Relationship difficulties between parent and child
- Challenging behaviour in children and adolescents
- Peri- and post-natal mental health
- Anxiety and depression
- School based social, emotional, educational, and mental health concerns
- Working with parents to improve the attachment relationship with their child using attachment theory and Circle of Security Parenting.
- Supporting mums (and dads!) during pregnancy and following the birth of a child.
- Provision of a diverse range of psychological and educational interventions in school settings and private practice.
- Psychotherapy with children and teenagers experiencing social, emotional, relational and/or behavioural difficulties.
- Delivering professional development sessions to groups of teachers and parents on psychological and educational issues.
Kylie welcomes referrals from individual families, medical specialists, health professionals, and educators.